Created by Cari Schofield
- 1 single ready-to-bake 9-inch pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut or Cruzan Banana Rum to taste (I use about 6 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press pie crust pastry into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine crushed pineapple, sugar, coconut, margarine, eggs, and flour in a bowl; mix with a fork until well blended. Pour into pie crust pastry.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until the middle is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.