I have been making this Crock-pot recipe for years. I did not come up with it, but I couldn’t resist sharing it with you. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 4-6 hours to cook in your favorite crock-pot.
- 2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips or into small chunks
- 20- oz can of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- A few dashes of ground ginger
- Fresh or frozen broccoli, amount is up to you
- Slice or cube chicken and place in slow cooker
- Pour remaining ingredients over chicken
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours
Serve over rice and enjoy!!