- 1 quart strawberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve the remaining 3 cups strawberries; set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until gelatin is slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Meanwhile, line bottom of 13×9-inch dish with cake slices. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake slices. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended; gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble the stripes of a flag. Arrange remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on cream cheese mixture for the stars. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.