- Sobe Pina Colada Drink (cold)
- Gatorade Fruit Punch (cold)
- G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate (cold)
- Fill bottom of glasswith ice
- Pour the sobe into the bottom of the glass just enough to cover the ice.
- Add more ice until the glass is full
- Then slowly pour the fruit punch
- Then add the G2 Blueberry-Pomegranate
The trick to any layered drink is to put the drink of choice with the highest sugar content in the bottom first, then the next to highest second and the lowest on top. The difference in the thickness is what creates the layered look.
Kids love these drinks and so do adults. We prefer non alcoholic but many people choose to add alcohol.
Source: You Tube