This simple, yet sweet filled crescent rolls satisfied that early morning sweet tooth in our house. These are great for breakfast on Christmas morning or for a potluck dinner as dessert. I hope you enjoy these as much as our family did. We give this recipe a thumbs up!!
- 2 cans Pillsbury Butter Crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon & Sugar, (about a 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
3. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over sweet filling mixture.
4. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
6. Remove and cool for ten minutes. Slice according to crescent roll pre-cut lines or cut into squares and serve.
7. Add printed recipe to your cook book!!