These little spider eggs are so cute and easy to make I just had to share this recipe with you. I cannot take credit for this, but I couldn’t keep it to myself. I hope you enjoy and include the kids in on it. It will be a fun project for the whole family.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- black olive, whole
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Cut whole olive in half lengthwise
- Put one half on mashed yolk for the spiders body.
- Thinly slice the other half for the spiders legs. Put three legs on each side