Another HUGE hit in my home created by Thrive Home!!
- 1 package (16 oz.) cheese tortellini, cooked al dente (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (approximately 28 oz.; I like Newman’s Own Marinara)
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped (or 1/2 cup frozen spinach, defrosted, drained and chopped)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and/or Italian mix cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
2) Boil cheese tortellini until al dente (about 2 minutes), according to package directions.
3) Spread thin layer of sauce into bottom of baking dish. Arrange half of the cooked tortellini over the sauce. Top tortellini with 1/2 of sauce, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and Italian cheese.
4) Repeat layers again, ending with the last of the cheese on top.
5) Bake for uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is golden brown.