- 1/3 cup bell pepper (red or green), chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1/2 ripe avocado, cubed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped (about 10 small shrimps)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large whole meal pita bread
- 3/4 cup baby spinach
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except pita and spinach. Mix well.
- Arrange half the spinach in the center of pita bread. Spread shrimp and avocado mixture, add remaining spinach on top and wrap pita bread tightly. Secure with toothpicks, cut in half with a sharp knife and serve immediately.
Yield: Makes 1 wrap (large portion)
Cal: 393 – Protein: 16.3 – Fat: 17.15g – Carbs: 49.8g – Fiber: 13g – Sugars: 3.72g