I love tuna salad and I think I am the only one in my house that will actually eat tuna. However, anytime anyone else has tried my tuna salad they loved it and wanted the recipe. I usually make tuna salad the most in the summer time so I thought I would share how I do it. 🙂 Hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions below. We all love to hear other peoples taste buds.
- Two 6-ounce cans white meat tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped into small pieces, optional but sooo good
- 2-3 tablespoons minced red or sweet yellow onion
- 2-3 tablespoons sweet relish (or dill if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- A few dashes of hot sauce, Optional
- Boil eggs
- Mix all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- You can eat immediately, but I like to let it sit in the fridge for a few ours so the flavors blend.
You can serve with bread, on crackers, toasted bread or bun or even on a salad. The choice is yours! 🙂